3.2.09

Now: Java

Hi,

It's been a while since I posted here and a lot of things happened already. Tonight, I will be posting of a different thing as I have been re-learning JAVA. Yes, the old programming paradigm that I once rubbed off my shoulder was once again at the doorsteps, knocking at ME to learn about it.

Now that JAVA is OpenSource, I am still a bit skeptic about what can be done with it.

There must be a reason why I am now shifting most of my time to JAVA and not with Python,PHP and C++ which is what I commonly use.

Just to keep you hanging and of course, not to spoil the company's plan, I would not discuss the details of what I have been doing the last 2 months. I have a month more of development for this so I'm going to keep my fingers shut until it is the time to divulge the great secret.

After which, I will be blogging about the pain, the hardships and all the fuzz that happened before, during and after development.

Thanks for reading.