5.10.09

SHA256 encryption and all the stuff....

What have I been doing?

I'm no security expert, but I have just implemented (read: copy and pasted code) sha256 encryption to my kcauth codeigniter plugin/module combo ( I don't like codeigniter, really don't know why...)

I'm still thinking if I will be using codeigniter's session or create my own. The former seems to be fine, but since I have no time to scrutinize the code, I cannot really rely on it. The latter would eventually be done, not at the moment since I don't have the time to create one from scratch (yet)

I have also created a HTTP GET middleware to read from a remote eventum source. Hopefully, this will scale as the middleware would be used by an application that's already a memory hog (without proper caching since it is in the development phase still, of course).

Still need to create memcache plugin for that codeigniter thingie. Also, I will need to find an easy payment gateway for the rf service that we are cooking up.

System.exit(0);